1. A non-profit Organisation Creative
Industry Košice, n.o.; registered office: Kukučínova 2, 04001 Košice - Juh,
Slovak republic; ID No.: 35583461 (henceforth „Non-profit Organisation“);
is a provider of the following Internet websites: www.cike.sk, www.excite.cike.sk,
(henceforth “Websites“), as well as other websites related to the
projects of the Non-profit Organisation.
3. The Websites are focused on the presentation of Non-profit Organisation projects and on providing of related services. The Non-profit Organisation covers the following projects: Creative residencies, Escalator, Education, Bridge, Excite Erasmus, KAIR, Carat, Urbact, Creative Lenses, Generation 2020, Creativity for business and Audience development – projects focused on the development of a creative economy and industries in Eastern Slovakia, which are supported by the Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic and by the European Union. The aim of our activities is to create conditions for the development of the creative economy and industries, to support creative potential in the arts and culture. We create partner networks at the local level and link them to foreign organizations in the creative and culture sector. We are providing education in these fields and we help to build public awareness.
4. The Websites allow Users to use the registration by filling out the form available at www.my-cid.eu or directly at www.cike.sk (henceforth “Member Zone”). After the registration, the User logs into the Member Zone with his/her username and password selected by the User. The User shall be solely responsible for the selection of inappropriate username or password, as well as for its abuse.
5. After logging into the Member Zone the User may use the Websites to make his/her financial transactions through the payment gateway “Gopay” (more information available: www.gopay.com). The Non-profit Organisation does not have access to data related to the transactions. The Non-profit Organisation shall be responsible for the security of transactions performed on the Websites.
6. The Non-profit Organisation is responsible for the content of Websites, which the Non-profit Organisation creates, uploads, submits or sends. The User is responsible of the content of Websites, which the User creates, uploads, submits or sends. The Non-profit Organisation does not oblige to do a monitoring of the User´s content that was uploaded to the Websites by the Users. All materials that are uploaded shall be prevented from a damage of the third entities and shall be in accordance with the law of the Slovak republic.
7. If the Non-profit Organisation plausibly identifies that the content of Users comments is in contrary to the laws of the Slovak Republic, mainly it interferes with the person´s or personal rights of third entities, violates the intellectual property rights of third entities, absolute rights of third entities, it is in contrary to the unfair competition law or includes a defamatory content, or the content is likely to cause material or non-material damage to third entities, or it is contrary to the public order or good manners, as well as the content has erotic or pornographic character, the Non-profit Organisation has an exclusive right to delete the User´s comments and related data from the Websites and other relevant places without prior warning or permission of the User. The Non-profit Organisation is also entitled to block the User´s access to the Member Zone.
9. Any use or exploitation of the Websites or its part for other than private purposes, including but not limited to the communication to the public, to distribute an it to the public, to make a reproduction, alteration, editing and adaptation is prohibited. Any interference to the technical or material character of the Websites is also prohibited. The use of the Websites for other than private purpose is deemed as an unauthorized intervention into the rights of Non-profit Organisation as well as it could be deemed as an unauthorized intervention into the rights of the entities who uploaded the content to the Websites. A prior consent of the Non-profit Organisation is condition for any use of Websites content according to the act 185/2015 Coll. Copyright Act as amended; except its use for private purpose.
11. The User declares that he/she is aware of and agrees with the monitoring and collection of all data regarding his/her activities within the Non-profit Organisation projects in accordance with the data protection legislation and other relevant legal regulations.
12. The User may solely set up the user´s settings of the Websites, edit his/her profile and set up other available settings.
13. After the registration the User may cancel the registration on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Protection of personal data of User
14. While processing the User´s personal data on Websites the Non-profit Organisation undertakes to follow the relevant provisions of the act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data as amended (henceforth “Act on Protection of Personal Data”).
15. The Non-profit Organisation Creative Industry Košice, n.o., registered office: Kukučínova 2, 04001 Košice - Juh, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35583461 processes the personal data on its own behalf and therefore acts as a controller pursuant to Section 6 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
16. Pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Act on Protection of Personal Data the data subject is every natural person – User using the services accessible on the Websites through the registration at the Member Zone (henceforth “Data subject”).
17. The Non-profit Organisation may start with the processing of personal data obtained in relation with the use of Websites from the beginning of use of the Websites by the Data subject.
18. The Non-profit Organisation, its employees and affinities acting in its name process the personal data of the Data subjects only in the necessary extent required for the proper providing of the Websites services.
19. The purpose of the personal data processing is to ensure a full providing of services as well as to ensure the necessary financial transactions with the purpose of use of the Non-profit Organisation selected services.
21. The User grants a consent to process of personal data to the Non-profit Organisation by a registration to the Member Zone pursuant to Section 11 subs. 1 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data for the purposes of marketing, sending marketing offers, newsletters, information on products and news, as well as for the purpose of direct marketing, including sending the general marketing information pursuant to Section 62 subs. 2 of the act No. 351/2011 Coll. on Electronic Communication as amended; particularly via post, e-mail and notifications generated by the Non-profit Organisation and its partners.
23. The Non-profit Organisation is entitled to process the personal data of the User in the extent, included but not limited to contact information (name, surname, academic title, permanent address, delivery address, e-mail, telephone number, sex and date of birth). the Non-profit Organisation may require and process personal data regarding the payment card for payment purposes in selected services
24. The User of Websites may upload, submit or send the content (particularly pictures, videos, texts) through the Member Zone and the User shall be responsible for all abovementioned content and he/she declares that the use of the content does not breach any rights of third entities.
25. The User may upload, submit or send his/her own personal content, including CV and motivational letter to the Websites through the Member Zone. The User grants the consent to the Non-Profit Organisation to its use in the projects of the Non-profit Organisation, which undertakes to dispose with the abovementioned content only to the extent necessary for the proper fulfilment of the provided services.
26. The Non-profit Organisation may further process a personal data of the Users and their behaviour at the Websites for the statistical, research, analytical purpose and also for marketing purpose and for purpose of development and improvement of the Non-profit Organisation services, including administration and ensuring of the proper progress of the projects.
27. The User of Websites shall be obliged to provide the Non-profit Organisation with the true, correct and up-to-date personal data. The User shall be solely responsible for the damage caused by the incorrect personal data provided to the Non-profit Organisation.
29. In the event of need related to the implementation of the Non-profit Organisation´s projects, the Organisation may require also other data or information together with User´s consent
31. The User grants the consent with the processing of personal data to the Non-profit Organisation for the duration of purpose of the personal data processing.
32. By the registration to the Member Zone as well as by the actual use of the Websites the User honourably declares, that Non-profit Organisation duly fulfilled its information duty before the obtaining od personal data and it notified the User of all information, facts, rights and obligations pursuant to the section 15 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data and also of other rights and obligations pursuant to the Act on Protection of Personal Data.
33. The User also honourably declares, that the Non-profit Organisation notified him/her of following rights of data subject in accordance with the section 28 subs. 1 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data. With the respect the abovementioned the Data subject shall be entitled to request the following information from the Non-profit Organisation upon a written request:
a. confirmation whether his personal data are or are not being processed,
b. information about the state of his/her personal data processing in the information system in a generally intelligible form and in the extent under section 15, subs. 1, letter a) to e), point 1 to 6 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data; if a decision under Section 28 subs. 5 will be issued, the data subject shall be entitled to familiarize himself / herself with the procedure of the processing and evaluating of operations,
c. exact information, in a generally intelligible form, about the source from which the controller obtained his personal data for their processing,
d. list of his personal data, in a generally intelligible form, which constitute the subject of the processing,
e. rectification or erasure of his inaccurate, incomplete or not updated personal data, which constitute the subject of the processing,
f. erasure of his personal data, if the purpose of their processing was fulfilled; if any official documents containing personal data constitute the subject of the processing, he may request their returning,
g. erasure of his personal data which constitute the subject of processing if there was a breach of law,
h. blocking of his personal data due to the cancelation of the consent for personal data processing before its expiration if controller processes personal data based on the consent of the data subject.
35. The Non-profit Organisation declares that, under Section 6 subs. 2 letter e) of the Act on Protection of Personal Data, it ensures that personal data are processed and used solely in the manner adequate to the purpose for which they were collected.
36. The Non-profit Organisation declares that, under Section 6 subs. 2 letter e) of the Act on Protection of Personal Data, it processes personal data in accordance with good manner and acts in a manner not contrary to the Act on Protection of Personal Data and other generally binding regulations and it will not circumvent them.
37. A cookie is a small piece of text sent
to and save in the User´s terminal device by the Non-profit Organisation
through providing of Websites. A cookie helps the Websites to remember
information about preferences and settings of the User. A storage of cookies
makes the use of Websites more effective and faster.
38. The cookies do not contain any harmful computer programs, malware nor spyware.
39. The Websites use temporary cookies which are stored in terminal devices only during one visit on a particular website. These files are automatically erased from a terminal device immediately after the closing of selected web browser.
40. The Websites use also permanent cookies stored in the terminal devices for the purpose of:
a. retention of specific phrases that are entered into search engine,
b. storage of information about pages that were visited on the Websites and specifying which pages and functions the Users most frequently use,
c. storage of reviews and comments of Users on the Websites,
d. ensuring of information necessary for web analytics and statistics (which pages were visited, how long was time spent on them, the date of website visits, number of visits on the Websites, etc.),
e. ensuring and simplification of the use of User´s settings (e. g. language settings, recognizing the User when he/she revisited to the Websites, retention of login, and settings of page views).
41. The Non-profit Organisation does not provide the third entities with the information obtained through the cookies.
42. The Non-profit Organisation is not responsible for the cookies of third entities.
43. Until the User is not logged in the Member Zone, his/her personal data are not processed through the cookies.
45. The cookies may be rejected through the web browser or the User may use only some cookies or completely erase the cookies from the terminal device.
46. If the User does not use the cookies, the Non-profit Organisation is not responsible for an improper functioning of the Websites on the terminal device.
47. The Non-profit Organisation is not responsible for unintentional actual damage and loss of profits caused during the individual legal relationship with a User.
48. The Non-profit Organisation is not responsible to third parties for a breach of obligations committed by individual Users.
49. The Non-profit Organisation is not responsible for topicality, correctness, entirety, legality and quality of information provided about products and services on Websites if not stated otherwise.
50. The Non-profit Organisation is not responsible for technical mistakes related to data communication through internet, for mistakes related to the final device of the User and errors caused due to inaccessibility of internet connection.
51. In the event of termination of a legal relationship, which served as a basis for processing of a User personal data, his/her personal data will be held in a database of Non-profit Organisation only to the extent and for the time required by the relevant legal acts. All remaining personal data will be destroyed according to the decision of the Non-profit Organisation in accordance with the section 17 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data or anonymized in accordance with the section 6, subs. 5 of the Act on Protection of Personal Data.
54. During the registration to the Member zone the User declares, that his/her personal data are true, correct, not outdated and complete. In the event of change of User’s personal data, the User shall be obliged to notify the Non-profit Organisation about this change immediately.
56. Legal relationship established by the use of Websites shall be governed by the law of the Slovak Republic. Relevant courts of Slovak Republic have the exclusive jurisdiction for resolving disputes caused by the use of portals.